Sunday, November 18, 2012

Coffeeneuring #8 11-11-12

Wow, how quickly 6 weeks pass by.

For our final coffeeneuring trip, Lynne & I planned to meet at Chatterbox Coffee on Baseline.   I haven't been there in a couple of years, and it's changed hands (and names) in the interim.  Seemed like it was time for another visit.

I'd been up fairly late the night before decorating a birthday cake, so I was glad the ride was just 8 miles round trip.  As it was the only exercise I was going to get this weekend, I was pretty sure I wouldn't burn off enough calories to cover the coffee, much less the cake to be consumed later in the day!   When I arrived, I found Lynne, her husband Fitz, and Jeff A already inside.

Chatterbox.  The gang's all here!

Lynne & Fitz.  (Jeff A not pictured)

Lynne & Mexi-Mocha.

Lots of choices!

Latte.  Passable coffee, lousy photo.
 We passed a very pleasant hour chatting.    Lynne's write-up of the day (and a group photo) can be found here.


Many many thanks to Mary Gersema of Chasing Mailboxes  for inspiring us to complete our coffeeneuring journey.  Looking forward to 2013!

Details:
Chatterbox Cafe
Vanilla Latte
8 miles
With Lynne, Fitz & Jeff A!

No comments:

Post a Comment